So I had one heck of a weekend last night. I didn't know there was so much drama that existed on earth....ALL directed at my husband. After our wild Friday night the rest of the weekend seemed so slow and boring! I did have a chance to get some baby pictures that I've wanted for a long time to play with. I tried for belly pictures too, but the mommy just wouldn't have it. Hopefully soon we'll be in a house that can actually hold a studio and I can figure things out and do this for a living....it sure is fun as a hobby! For some reason it's so much easier to work on other peoples pictures, I see all the bad in my own baby's behavior and think about how much cuter she is when she's being silly instead of cranky. Oh....and soon should be what has been almost 3 years in waiting....wedding pictures resurrected from the dead!

0 comments: