So I'm well aware of what everyone wants to see....and it's probably not this, but guess what, I'm too darn proud to not post these first!

Pictures of Hadleigh will follow shortly, I promise!

Meet my little sister....AMAZING little sister!


We like to call what she did friday night Ivanhoe's Junior Miss....if I dug enough I could come up with some pictures of me on that very same stage, doing the very same thing...11 years ago! I am more proud of her than I have ever been. I've been begging her to consider doing it since I did it, it was an absolute blast, a great workout, and one of my favorite memories.



There are lots of parts to the pageant...Fitness...

Talent, which was amazing!


Theres also spirit, scholastic, stage presence, interview....you get the idea...

Now meet Ivanhoe's 2010 Junior Miss...yeah, thats right SHE WON!!!


With dad...



big brother Cole...who actually enjoyed the program


Me, 1 week after a baby, a sneak peek of Hadleigh, and Sydney


and all the family that was there to support her

Now on to state competition in Egan in March...we think...yes, hubby, babies and I will be there to support her!

Way to go auntie eekey, we love you!

0 comments: