woo hoo...it's been 2 weeks since I last put anything on here! Apparently with the new year I've also gotten lazy....don't get me wrong, it's not like I do nothing, I just have too many things to share, and not enough time to share them in! Syd's quilt is almost finished....that's been taking most of my time in the last week or so....it's so close now that I want to finish it, but it's been the hardest of the whole process, give me 45 more flowers to sew on anyday! I'll share that whole story when it's finished. The biggest news will have to wait a little longer....so for now, more on Syd (isn't that why you come here anyway?)

I FINALLY caved about cutting her hair this weekend. I decided it was time when even she had started to brush it out of her eyes. Until now, it was just daddy and I that would sweep it to the side so it wasn't in her face. We tried at a salon that a friend works at but they were booked for the day so we went to the backup....wally....and let me tell you, that was the first and LAST time we will be going there! In fewer than 5 minutes they took a few snips off her bangs, a slice off the back, and charged 10 bucks! I will be cutting her hair myself from now on! If I can do hubbys without him losing any vital facial features, I can definately do hair that's LOTS longer! I'm more upset that it turned out exactly like I asked it not to. I hate the straight across bangs that kids run around with, I wanted her hair to look like it hadn't been cut and still be cute and feathery...instead....



they ruined my poor baby! She apparently knows it, as she refused to take a picture! She's definately not my sweet little baby anymore, even though she refuses to be 2....still to this day!

0 comments: