It's official....our taxes are done, and mailed! It's different for us to have to mail the papers, both of us have been e-filing since we had to file taxes! I guess it's worth the wait, especially since we were able to cash in on the stimulus opportunity for our house!

The money must have given me enough energy to get the couch cleaned....FINALLY! I have a love hate relationship with the thing. LOVE the microfiber....sharpie marker comes off with the shampooer...HATE the light color and the recliners! We traded in my purple furniture for something a little more neutral about 2 years ago, and in my opinion should have spent a little extra on a better piece of furniture. If you're going to use something 365 days a year for extended periods the money is worth it! Now that the entire thing is soaked, step one is complete. Step 2 will be ripping all the guts out to fluff them so the boards no longer protrude into vital body parts. My only concern with this whole thing is how many times I'm going to forget I did it and sit down on the soaked cushions....and how many times it will take to learn my lesson!

No new pictures....although I have  to figure out how to get a cute one of Syd pushing Kaelyn around in the little tykes car that's currently saved to my camera instead of memory card....note to self, next time go get the card!

OH, and the snow is melting...FINALLY!!!!

0 comments: