Hello sunshine and humidity! 

Here's the baby update....I went through all kinds of horrible testing to have an ultrasound show that this baby brings kidney stones....yay for me! Ok, so they haven't been horrible so far, a few times of pain, but nothing unmanageable. The part that is getting to me is the basketball I am now carrying out front! This baby is totally opposite of Sydney, she was content to stretch out, inhale everything I ate (I definately ate for 2 with her) and sit tight.....this baby is none of the above! I have had to really start watching what I put in my mouth, at any given time I can only eat a small portion of whatever it is I've made (doesn't matter how good it looks or sounds either) and I've been snacking on fresh fruit, just to make sure I get enough of the good stuff....case in point, NONE of my maternity stuff fits from Syd, it's all way too big, clothes that were tight on me last summer (no baby) are now fitting like they should, some are a little large....go figure! I've made the decision not to look for any new maternity stuff, and just go with the flow, hoping that I can make it 'till august (or July would be awesome!) 

Now on to the mess....

Here's my basement...




Notice said water? And to think, it started as just a little wet spot in the middle of the hall...

and now the laundry room...





and the hole where my washer and dryer are supposed to be sitting....

All that mess over a clog in the floor drain that hubby managed to solve with a plunger! 

A week and a half without a washer and dryer! 

And one very LARGE mess to clean up! 

Now that everything is back to normal, and a week of watching to make sure it didn't happen again my LG's are happily back in their home and doing laundry....only managed to make one trip to the laundromat. I was dreading that trip too....hubby kept saying I needed to go wash his work clothes and I kept telling him that he should stay out of the dirt....it really didn't turn out so bad, Syd enjoyed most of the 2 hour ordeal (thank the lord!) And pregnant me decided since everything was out, and ripped apart it was the perfect time to start painting the sheetrock....oh what a project! 

Hopefully our weeks slow down from here on out! 

0 comments: