I did it....I finally figured out a stool I like....and I can make all 4 of 'em for less than I could buy just 1! Thanks to www.Ana-White.com again ...she had the plans for a chair, I took the plans and went like a runaway train. If you're handy and like them let me know and I can give you the changes I made to them! The base is awaiting a sander and stain, but on top of being way too cold, me being way too useless yet, and the girls not napping I had to make sure I liked the look before I spent too much time on it....just to be torn apart like the last one.

Hadleigh a few days ago....she can hold herself up now and is a pro at sitting by herself.

And a second when Sydney felt lovable.

Now here's my make of the week. I was getting super dizzy being up and doing stuff around the house from having the kidney stone treatment, so I hauled out the sewing machine and decided to take it easy on the couch. Syd picked this cake out of the Pottery Barn Kids catalog a while ago....and there was no way I was paying $40 bucks for it. So a few hours later, a couple sheets of felt and a fancy stitch or two we had a cake! Watch for this, it just might end up in my etsy shop...when I have a few minutes that is!

0 comments: