I'm back! So it's been over a month, and it's been incredibly crazy the entire month and a half!

I'm officially down one kidney stone, and the doctor wants to repeat the procedure two more times to which I directly replied that he was nuts! I was so out of it after the first shot at the big one that I'm not signing up for that again in the near future. I figure if they're not causing pain and not compromising my kidney's they can stick around for a bit.


On to the next order of business....it was warm out yesterday, REALLY warm out, and the puppy just happened to find the old dog's favorite digging spot, I swear there is something buried under our house that compels the dogs to dig out the corner! She best be getting it out of her system before my flowers come back to life!

And now everyones favorite two little girls!
Haddie is 6 months in this one...

Mom's creative genius to keep big sis at bay, and keep the toys within reach...

Oops...sorry baby, you're sideways! Haddie with her first cheeto

And two very sleepy girls...so busy playing they couldn't make it to a comfy piece of furniture


Now that you're caught up I'll try and keep up too. As long as the craziness stays at bay for a while!

1 comments:

Courage said...

what changes did you make to anawhite's plan? I've been looking for a way to change the chair into a counter stool also!