'Tis the season.....to be growly! Again, why is it that the holidays always bring out the worst in me? First off, I DON'T like being told what to do....that's probably a big part of it, and second, it's all about the presents now days and not about the time spent with those you love! We finally started drawing names at my dad's last year so it's no longer about who has the biggest pile of presents in front of them, we have a limit, and that's it! Now if only I would draw all kids, they're the easiest to shop for! That brings me to another point....what's with new mothers these days?!!! I've heard of more than one (not going to say any names....) in the last month that want someone to watch newborns so they can nap....hmm...heard of "sleep while the baby sleeps?" I'm not the only one that I know of that hasn't been able to pick up the phone at a moments notice and have a babysitter so I can nap!!! If you're having kids, you should figure out how to care for those kids yourself, not rely on anyone else! I will readily admit that I was somewhat sleep deprived (....ok, who am I kidding, I still am...) when Syd was born, but that comes with the territory, new baby + new parents = 0 sleep! For the sake of my sanity, if you're a new mom, figure it out! the world is not your oyster, take care of your own kids! OK, I'm moving on now....we have a pretty fun story to share later on, you'll just have to remind me....sometime after Christmas...I'm kind of in the spirit since I've been revisiting the pictures I took of Cindy's family at the birthday party...






Not my best....but not the worst either, that spot belongs to daddy long legs....aka the baby brother!
These three were nearly impossible to get sitting still looking at you long enough to blink, much less snap a photo of them!


0 comments: