I promise I'll post some of our recent pictures soon, I just have a list of stuff to do that trumps pictures!
Things officially checked off the to do list...clean garage, finish Cole's Senior Pictures, Haircuts for 3 of the 5 in the house, Price Garage Sale Stuff....next up...a little paintin' and a garage sale, then to work on a new "buffet" style entertainment center to get the buttons out of Syd's reach as well as a few other ideas I have...oh, and a new lawnmower! Here's me on Saturday....I hate the yard Syd, can mommy mow? "mommy.....mowder!" I finished half the yard no problem, decided I needed a break and was going to let daddy finish...Moving on a few hours...."I can't stand having the back yard half mowed!" Syd, find your chair to watch again....and it went downhill from there! In my opinion I wasn't overworking the mower, I wasn't even breaking a sweat, however the mower had a different idea! Chris was laughing at me, I was so ticked off I was ready to drive to Mitchell at 7pm and break into Sears to get a new mower, and Syd was watching in awe. I seriously could have chewed the grass off faster with my teeth! Our awesome neighbor (same one with the big snowblower) was kind enough to laugh and add his 2 cents also...."Wanna borrow a mower"..."no thanks, I'm going inside to have a discussion about this damn thing with Chris" So....to make a long story shorter....I spent almost 2 hours doing a job that had it gone as well as the first half should take no more than 45 minutes! And that's with a Marci powered push mower! Unfortunately, it'll probably have to get used again before the next appointment in Mitchell, so plug your ears if you hear me screaming! At least I wasn't the only one fuming though, you should have seen the smoke from little orange! Man, am I glad hubby decided to drown the yard in fertilizer too....aiyiyi!

0 comments: