So here are a few of the finished product. LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones that show of his red hair! I would kill for his haircolor, there's just something about red hair! I have no idea which of the photos they will choose, but everyone has orders to pick them out then get them back to me so I can hurry up and wait for them....(aka, order them) As bad as the light was the day we took the photos most of them were salvageable, including the first in which poor baby brother looked like an alien. Ok, so maybe I shouldn't call him baby brother anymore, I have to look up to the little fart! Like a foot up, ok, so maybe it's not that far, but I still feel short next to him and I'm really not that short! How sad it's going to be to see him walk across the same stage I walked across....MANY years ago (ahem...10...ahem) Super proud of him, even though I'll miss him dearly when he takes off to Wyo Tech in September. YES...WYO TECH!!!...another thing I couldn't be prouder of! 

0 comments: