And here's what I promised....

the front yard before...


Old picture, especially since the for sale sign is still there! 

And what I did last week, with a little help from gramma, and 4 times re-doing the far end....


It's a side view because the other way is completely blocked by a very LARGE pile of dirt. It's getting ever so much closer to holding flowers....And it looks like someone actually lives here! I figure by August we should have grass again and the dog will be able to come in without leaving black footprints across the floor. This is just one of 5 or so current projects....no rest for the pregnant! I'll have pictures of my very first solo wood project as soon as it gets painted so you can see before and after...and I've already got plans for about 10 more wood projects before the baby comes, want to place bets on how many of them are finished? 

We had a nice productive 2 days of garage saleing also....came home with all kinds of name brand baby clothes, found out it's quite difficult to find 4's in good shape, and Syd caught the flu from her only day in daycare! I knew there was a reason I fought to stay home with her so many times! Lucky for me daddy is feeling it too, he won't be using the word daycare any time in the near future either! 



0 comments: