Let me start off by saying that I love my little brother, even though he's worse than a fly somedays...my life wouldn't be the same without him or any of my siblings....however, the kid blinks like a madman....like he's scared of the camera. I got my spiffy new camera a year ago and haven't even begun to get into all the bells and whistles of the thing, I do however wish there was a mechanism to keep eyes open when it takes a picture.

Coles' eyes are like that in more than half of his photos! Don't even get me started on the crazy hound either....she wasn't happy unless she was right in the middle of a picture, but was too busy watching everything that moved to look at me, even when I was trying to bribe her with food. What am I going to do with the two of them? I hate to admit I might have to break down and take a hundred more pictures of the little brother to get enough for a senior session (bring on the snow!)  I have a DSLR to take pictures with...and it couldn't even keep up with the eyes...and it takes bursts of up to 64 pictures!

Still going as planned with our house too...only 6 days till closing!

0 comments: