Thanksgiving is almost here! So of the 10 or so people that were originally coming we're down to a whopping 2! Hopefully the kiddos come on Friday since Caley ended up having to work Thurs! There's lots of changes around here, only a few boxes left to empty, and almost no trace of my most hated color....would you believe a pastel green is harder to cover up that a black? I decided that I should get to work on Syd's birthday invites since that is coming up on us as well....here's a almost complete invite, a girly border to come along with a date, I just couldn't sit and not unpack anymore....


We've been tossing the idea around to do a double party with my nephew Camden since they're only about 2 weeks apart, so I'm waiting for word on that before a date comes along! Then off to wally to print them and get them to their respected parties!

....I can't really believe she's 2 already! I was looking at pictures from this spring and she looked so teeny yet, now she's all grown up, with the temper to prove it!

1 comments:

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Yeah, I'm shocked how quickly the last 2 years flew by! Hope you have a better Thanksgiving turnout than expected!