WOW it's been almost a week since any updates....probably because of all the hurdles we've been jumping. So we were originally supposed to close on our house yesterday....no such luck, even though it turns out everything we asked to be completed had been....so we could have easily closed yesterday. INSTEAD we close on Friday, which means we're packing what we originally thought we'd have 5 days to do into 3 short little days! That list includes: Painting as much of what I have paint for as I can, which will probably just be the main living area, and doing Syd's pink room after we're moved. Getting a pedestal built for my spiffy new washer and dryer (super excited about those guys) after the remainder of their cubby is sheetrocked. (hubby gets to sheetrock while I paint....I've already told him he has to do his duties with the door closed so my paint stays pretty) and that needs to be completed before saturday morning when my stove and washer dryer get delivered. Friday and Saturday are going to be spent moving everything from here to the new house whoever gets that fun job on friday gets to do it alone as most of us have jobs that need to be completed asap so the extra hands we have around probably won't be  having tons of fun! Everything has to be out of our rental Saturday when we have additional extra hands and so I have a bare house to clean on Sunday.... Then next week I'll worry about finding homes for everything in OUR house....yes, that had to be emphasized....it's OURS! No more having stuff packed away for a house, with one room of a rental for storage! That gives me a week and a half to have my house presentable for grandpas and grandmas and cole and caley to come for turkey! I can't wait to use the new oven! Hopefully my kitchen is all put away by then!

Wish me luck, and no more wrenches!

0 comments: