I decided I wasn't going to rush out and buy a costume for Syd this year with all the flu and such going around....well grandma must have felt sorry for her, so she asked what I'd like to dress her up in if I was going to buy a costume....my first choice was a skunk (which would have been a likeness to the attitude lately) and also in the top 5 were devil, jailbird, monster and such....
Here is what she ended up wearing....



I must say it was definately fitting!

I told great-grandma what she was going to wear and she said it was mean, little girls are supposed to be fairies or angels or princesses, not little devils. She hasn't seen her in a while! As devilish as she was, she was still a cute devil! Although I'd swear those horns were actually growing out of her head instead of attached to a headband.
She had a blast, even with the handful of places we took her dressed up...ate more candy than I could have eaten in a night, and it didn't phase her!

Mark a second halloween off the list! Next year I should plan ahead, I'd really like to see her as a skunk, I have a feeling we're looking forward to many years as girly things so I should have fun with the costumes while I still have my choice! And with that I better be off to do more packing....we're down to 8 days before we get the house, and 7 gallons of paint before we move! (that part already sounds painful!)

0 comments: