On those rare occasions I can hold Syd down long enough to put piggies in her hair it turns out totally adorable

However, this is only about a once a month occurance, but totally worth the pain! I'm so glad her hair is getting long enough to do this! Ponytails make her look like a boy, and only kids can pull the pigtails off but they sure are cute! Her dad thinks it's time for a haircut, and I tell him he's nuts!

We got the news yesterday that the house loan is being processed as we speak so everything there seems a go....BUT if it weren't for hurdles it wouldn't be my life, now the insurance quote we got has mysteriously doubled (ouch!) so I'm going to check out a few other places before we go there! I'm still counting down to Nov 10 when we sign the papers and get the keys....hopefully! Off to ready myself for this weekend, I should be ready to sleep for a week when I return!

0 comments: