Going...going...hopefully GONE! I finally deemed it nice enough yesterday and today to venture outside with Syd. The wind was fairly calm, it was nice and sunny, and was actually fairly warm, so out we went. Yesterday we spent most of our time picking up the garage, digging out the 4-wheeler, and putting the climbing toy together....ok, so that was me. Sydney spent her entire time outside playing in the snow. She was thrilled that she got to dig in the snow and "scoop" it like daddy does. I do have to say, I didn't quite see her brave enough to walk across one of the snowbanks though.


I turned around and she was queen of her very own mountain! 

Then it was time to see the neighbors new puppy...she heard a bark, and started squealing like she does every time she gets excited. Daddy came home a while ago and told us the neighbors had a new little puppy that was going to get big, but never said what it was.....I'M IN LOVE!!!! I already warned them not to come looking at my house if he disappears....I SWEAR I wouldn't grab him and run! What is he you ask.....he's a twin to my baby, except a boy! I too saw him running through the yard tuesday and almost passed out. It's a baby German Shepherd. Looks identical to my baby Rylie except he has a "spout" and his ears stand up. Daddy later fessed up that he knew what it was, just wasn't going to tell me....Jerk! So we went over and saw him yesterday and here's how Syd fared with the puppy....



Luckily when his feet met her shoulders I had a good enough grasp on her coat to keep her from plopping right down in the mud. As much as I didn't want to wash our coats, he is absolutely adorable! I warned his "daddy" that he'd be cute and loveable for another month or two then....WATCH OUT! Rylie went on a growing spurt and I don't know that she stopped until she was about 2! She went from a cute little 6 pound thing to almost 100 lbs in what seemed like a week! His eyes got big when I told him this....he plans on keeping the little guy (hehe) in the house! Now that's breaking a house in! Fortunately for us we're pretty set on getting a brittany spaniel puppy (which daddy says will be outside....haha!) and should have less house destroyed! Daddy says he's always wanted a hunting dog....I just want a dog again period....so we went with one we knew would hunt, but wasn't outrageously big....wether he knows it or not....or accepts it or not...it's GOING to be in the house! He's already outvoted! Watch out Tom, you're going to have to find higher sleeping grounds! 

0 comments: