I'm tickled pink! MY BED....ok, Syd's bed has been featured on Ana's bragging section of her blog....yes, little us, from the middle of South Dakota....are on an Internationally known blog! I was super excited to see an email in the inbox when I signed in this morning from the coolest mom herself....Ana White...she has totally inspired me to get to work now that it has a decent chance of staying warm out. Granted, I have a few must do's before I can seriously get to work on this....Finish Cole's senior pictures, Garage Sale to reclaim the rest of the garage (we seriously have half a double garage full of stuff to sell already, and not everything is even out there yet!), clean the car inside....in hopes of upsizing soon....paint the laundry room, bathroom and Syd's crown moulding.....Uh oh, this list is getting kinda long! Oh yeah, and I'd love to have a few of Ana's pieces built before lets say the middle of July when I'm not in the mood to do anything anymore. We all know after the middle of August I won't be doing anything fun for a few months! Oh yeah, and top of the list is the ultrasound...scheduled for Wednesday...daddy Syddie and I will know what the new baby is, but you'll have to beg, and hope we slip, we're keeping it to ourselves (well mommy anyway, daddy and Syddie are normally the ones that spill the beans)

0 comments: