I'm feeling the warm fuzzies....maybe winter will be over with yet! I'm finally getting the view out of the basement windows back, we can use the patio door again, and it's no longer sub-zero! Oh, we can see grass again too! Syd has been patiently waiting for enough snow to melt in the back yard that we can put her playset together, she looks out the window and points it out every day....maybe by tomorrow we'll be able to make our way through the snowbank to get at it! It was finally warm enough to wash my car without worries of doors freezing shut. I took the christmas lights down (all by myself....I only had to stretch a little bit to reach them. Next job, straighten out the garage and hopefully someday soon shampoo the yogurt off the back seat of my car! I have been patiently waiting for spring to arrive....ok, not so patiently, and it seems like it's finally here! I think we officially live on the messiest street in town too! I get to experience mud bogging every time I go past the end of the driveway....makes me wonder what the rental parking space is like since that was 99% MUD! If you haven't been here lately, it's worth a trip, we've been busy busy with little things in the house!

0 comments: