I'm giddy again! Like the he he kind of giddy. We found out what the baby was yesterday, but don't think you'll be able to get it out of us! Unless that is daddy slips. You can go ahead and ask Syd, but she won't give you a straight answer either...bonus! She knows there was a baby on the screen, and she knows what we said the baby was, but asking her results in a mixed frustrating answer....she starts with one, and moves on to the other, going back and forth. We tried out a new vehicle yesterday too, but after sitting in the dealership getting no where with our questions I checked out halfway through and said absolutely not, no matter what kind of price you can give me! You know it's a bad sign when the salesman won't even give you an answer to how much....and that should have been our cue to exit then and there, but instead we sat...and sat...and sat. Luckily another guy had mercy on us and got to work, and we did more stuff in the last 30 minutes than we did the first hour and a half. And what did I learn about my preferences? NOTHING! Hubby told me it wasn't the smartest idea to pick a brand by the comfort of the front seat...there's definately a winner in that category, so I had to start adding up plusses and minuses for both "brands" so far, the ford is winning....much to mr. chevy's dismay! I'm more careful about this one, because if we choose not to lease (which for our mileage and history is looking like it could be a good idea) this new vehicle is going to stick around probably for good....so I need to make sure it's exactly what I want, no settling. Once I pick I won't be able to complain about lack of room, or awd, I'll just complain every time I pull up to the gas pump, which with my job isn't all that often, so it's a tradeoff, the space I want for the fortune it costs to fill. This could be a long process! On a happier note, daddy is no longer scared to death of twins....I tried bribing the ultrasound tech, but the very first picture only showed one little alien, so hubby took a big breath and said "whew!" Which means I have all the time in the world to pick my new vehicle, even if the baby comes before I decide it just becomes LOTS more crowded and difficult to maneuver kids in the one I have! I'll post ultrasound pictures later, so stay tuned for those!

0 comments: