So we decided to try something a little different....My blackberry was on its last life in the last 24 hours....so it needed to be dealt with. Every time I put it down or picked it up wrong the thing would turn itself off. SOO....instead of waiting a few more months (like we had originally planned on) to sync up the renewal dates on my phone and hubby's phone we had to bite the bullet and take care of it today. Must have been the hanging up on when I tried picking up his call this morning.... and I came home with a spiffy new LG touch screen phone that I'm still completely unsure about. You need a college education just to figure out how to operate this thing!


While we were there we started looking at the wireless cards, and learned they were free....so we took one of those home as well! The price is actually less than we are paying for our DSL through the cable company and we get unlimited usage with our smart phone plan (along with unlimited texting, internet and so forth on our phones). And to think hubby wasn't sure about wanting the plan when I fell in love with the blackberry 2 years ago! I'll keep you updated on this venture. So far I haven't been able to overload its' capabilities and I've had 3 internet screens open....and it's keeping up with every DSL provider we've had as far as opening the screens....may just be a better deal than we thought. Oh, other perk to it....with a laptop you can access internet wherever you have cell reception (and even more spots since data uses less of the network) so no more stuck to cables, or within x number of feet from the wireless router in the house....double bonus! 

Now to continue my search for cable....I've actually been looking to change that for quite a while now, there's no reason that cable and internet should cost us 100 bucks a month, is there? 

0 comments: