Honestly people....CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BE THAT RUDE?!!! I finally have the space in our current rental that I can do all the decorating for holidays that my little heart desires, on top of that I have a baby old enough to enjoy it! Here's what we put outside last sunday....

As you can see Sydney was a big fan of the BIG pumpkins! I didn't rush to take pictures of her with them in a costume or anything because I was waiting for leaves to fall so I could pile leaves in front of them then throw her in the pile of leaves...no biggie...I purposely put them as close to the side (yes, the side) of our house as I could get them, not out in the middle of the front yard thinking they'd be protected from both the breeze (or gale force winds considering where we live) and people that would be stupid since we've known for quite a while now we aren't in the bestest of neighborhoods. Fast forward to last night...Not even a full week later....4 DAYS...some jerk (replace with explitive) ripped a hole in the second pumpkin from the bottom and they are now in the house while I try to think of a way to fix them! Do people seriously not respect other peoples property anymore?!! The street we live on is full of kids so don't tell me they weren't enjoying them! They look like they were stabbed with a pen or pencil and then torn...almost an entire 4x4 inch patch was torn out! Needless to say the neighbors were all worried because I had the cops at my house at like 9:30 to file a report as I was trying to not express how pissed off I was! Here's a newsflash...if I find out who did it they're going to reap what they sew...AND STAY OUT OF MY YARD UNLESS YOU CAN BEHAVE!!!!

On a lighter note...the same evening we put the pumpkins outside I gave syd a bottle of bubbles to play with....Not exactly what I had in mind when I gave them to her...



And on an even better note...we are going house shopping tonight at 6!!! I haven't been this anxious since I was in labor! (and I wasn't anxious about meeting the baby at that point, I wanted the pain to end, whatever means necessary!)

0 comments: