So during nap time today a little inspiration struck....I think the polka dots are one of the cutest pictures I currently have of Syd, and absolutely love any photo of her in blue, must be something to do with the amazing blue eyes she has! If anyone can tell me where they came from I'd love to know, neither of us has blue anywhere in our eyes (mine are green and daddy's are brown...and I know that doesn't make blue) These are rather innocent pictures, right now I'm watching her monitor light up all the way across with red because I won't let her up from her 10 minute nap. I know one of these days she'll think she can make it all day without one but we most definately aren't there yet! Around 8 she becomes a little bear cub even with a 2 hour nap and somehow we deal with her every night until somewhere between 10 and 11. Trust me, I've tried earlier bed time but it just ends up a screaming match and she ends up so upset she makes herself sick, so we go with the 9 am wake up call and the later bedtime, just because it works! Now if only I could persuade her to stay in her own bed all night, sometime between 5 and 6 am she normally crawls in and snuggles up next to me, so our already small bed becomes about half the size when the bed hog crawls in it! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Jodi Ulschmid said...

I love the pink polka dotted photo!