We spent the day in Sioux Falls yesterday...running around like chickens! I have a funny that I will share later because I have to get pictures downloaded first! We took our very first load of stuff to Once Upon A Child and that was almost easier than hosting a garage sale...if not more profitable too! My only gripe about the whole experience is the mystery staining that a brand new outfit had...So home to wash everything up again and get rid of the spots I could find then hopefully back again for my birthday (it is what I asked for) And the other nice thing about our trip is this is the first time we've spent an entire day there and came home with more money than when we left...now THAT'S my kind of shopping! We even had time to cruise the mall and I spent about 10 minutes in Old Navy before I decided it was time to leave before I spent every penny I had...LOVE LOVE LOVE that store, especially for baby clothes! I was even nice enough to let the hubby stroll around Scheels for about an hour then bribed him to leave before his list got any longer. I miss Sioux Falls, yet I love Huron, how's that work?
Isn't she cute?

0 comments: