I'm seriously contemplating a move to Australia or somewhere equally exotic! We've had 2 counters since 2 this afternoon....and they came down less than it'd cost me to buy appliances! SO, as I wait for what will probably be a 3rd counter I'm contemplating switching continents! Ok, so that's probably a little overboard, but it would seriously work for me right now. I just want a house, one of my very own, one that I can paint, and curl up on the floor, and send the baby out to the fenced in yard, and not have to pay someone else for and fill their pockets every month! Is that too much to ask? Granted, interest on a mortgage has to go somewhere, so I guess I'm still filling someone's pockets, and those someone's tend to be greedier than a landlord, but I still want my own! I guess I'm off to cut out a hat or two while I await hubby's next phone call and then laugh in disbelief!

0 comments: