We are now on day 2 of house hunting! So what did I learn last night? That hubby is way to enthusiastic about getting a cheap house that needs a lot of work! I honestly don't think his job allows enough time to drastically change the outside of a house, and for not that much less than the house I am totally in love with! (yes, i'll admit, bad idea, but it's almost perfect!) So now we go through houses with me comparing every single one of them to the one I have put on a pedestal...like I said, bad idea! We found another one last night for not much less money, but a whole lot less in footprint, but the inside it almost perfect...except the garage...SO we're headed off again this afternoon with a hopefully happier baby because all of the babysitters couldn't make it on such short notice...it's ok grandma, and grandpa's a chicken cause he would have to come without auntie and uncle! The good news is it has been raining ALL DAY so we should be able to notice if they have any kind of water problems (I'm pretty sure we're either already in a flood warning or not very far from it!) Gladly, I live way up on a hill right now, even though it's only a 3 block trek to the river...no worries about water, unless half of Huron is underwater!

0 comments: