Whew! I'm flying by the seat of my drawers this week! So I'm pretty sure we've gotten pre-approved for a house, a few things left for me to fill out and I think we're set! Now the hard part....agreeing on our future home! That was today....Yesterday, hmm....pretty boring, well I guess not boring, no day in this house is EVER boring. That thing with patterns I eluded to on Monday....had a spark of inspiration a while ago actually, and just ran it past a few people I bounce ideas off of here and there and they all gave me a go....SO, my quest into an old art of mine has begun. I will be sewing my little fingers off, yes you read that right SEWING....something I used to do all the time, since the baby haven't done so much of it....making fleece childrens hats hopefully next week and shortly thereafter crib bedding sets which if all goes well will be for sale on Etsy (web address to be posted later) and through word of mouth. The nice thing is that I've decided to nix the stuffy comforter that comes in all "crib-bed-in-a-bag" sets and make the primary blanket more cuddly and user friendly. Should be a fun few weeks! If you have any ideas that you'd love to see made just let me know!

Then that other plan that has taken off like wildfire....my PHOTOGRAPHY! Who knew one little senior session could cause so much fuss! Have a few people interested other than my victims, which is S-U-P-E-R for me! Here's another of the first senior that I did minimal touches to....just don't want to get too heavy into the few I've got because we still have more to take. Although, in the quick 20 minute timeframe I think I took more pictures than I liked of my own senior pictures!



0 comments: