To keep myself from going nuts I usually have to direct my time to something else....however that current something else isn't working either! I've got all the supplies to start my fleece hats, and sticky fingers aka, my beautiful little girl took off with my tape measure! SO, as I frantically search for that I contemplate just running to Wal-Mart to replace it. I finally have a good working model for the hat that inspired this whole thing....a fleece newsboy! While I finetune that one I plan on whipping up a few others, and will hopefully have them ready for an etsy shop by next week! Now just need to stop at Ben Franklin in Madison next weekend for some bedding fabric, since I found nothing that interested me in Wally's world.

Oh yeah...forgot to mention, what's driving me nuts is the wait, for what you ask? We made an offer on a house this afternoon....a NEW HOUSE I never thought I would say that...it's only a year old and other than the builder living in it, it is new construction! At the lower end of our price range it allows us equity to double the size of it in a few years. AND I've already gotten the OK from hubby to violate the honey oak cabinets if it becomes ours. (I hate hate hate I can't say that enough HATE light oak cabinetry!)  I can't however post a picture because I can't get one off the web and didn't take one while we were there today. Go figure, 4 times through the house I fell in love with instantly, and I go with the other one! I've said it so many times in the last 2 days I'll say it again...it has better "space" for me and all my junk! And Syd's room is right across the hall, so maybe, just maybe she will sleep in her own room! That's all I've got until 5 tomorrow night when they have to give us an answer!

0 comments: