This is it! We got it! After 2 days of going back and forth, them not coming down at all, all it took was me saying this is it for the day yesterday afternoon, we need to think on it after this offer, and they caved! Well, almost anyway, more like met in the middle, and trust me, I am one happy camper right now. We (by we I mean hubby) are going to go in debt for the next 30 years! I can't wait! Next stop appliances! Whoda thunk it, new house, and new appliances all in one big swoop! That's only the case because the majority of them don't stay, so without them I could wash dishes and nuke stuff in the microwave, and that's it. Granted, that's all Sydney needs....The little fart refuses to eat anything but hot dogs chicken nuggets and yogurt....along her half gallon of milk per day! Whooee! I'm jumping out of my drawers right now!

0 comments: