So I've been keeping myself busy all day trying not to remember that hubby is applying for a home loan in exactly 35 minutes....as I type this post. We had a wild weekend with my mom here and all the craziness from last friday. I'll readily admit my fingers didn't listen to my brain on Danny's senior picture...he's class of 2010 and I fixed it, so no more oops on the actual picture! Friday we spent all day with Kaelyn and Jodi and took the girls to a pond with a bridge for pictures, and who knew that 2 little girls could ignore the camera so well! Here are a couple I did quick touchups to inbetween patterns today...more on that later.

As you can see my little darling has quite a grip on that railing....she's afraid of the slits in decking....crazy kid!


Just because she looked so adorable!


I don't know what she was more interested in batting at the flowers or the bubbles floating around her head.

0 comments: