So I have a few gripes...I need to get them off my chest and some of those reading may not agree with or like everything contained...so beware to the readers....apparently it is my year or something because normally I am not this bitter towards this many things at once:

1. My washing machine...I am going on day 6 without a washer, and have a little one learning to use her big girl potty...NOT a good mixture! I'm just hoping I have one by the first part of next week...or should I say crossing every part of my body I'm able to. 

2. People that tell me I need a job...so this one comes in various forms from flat out telling me to my face to relaying the message through someone else. Last time I checked I had a job, the pay sucks, and the hours are way too long for the crappy pay but right now we wouldn't have it any other way, it works for us and why is it your business anyway...another stay at home mom would probably agree with me that these are the times you can't get back and definately don't want to miss. 

3. People who think we are living off our parents...I can tell you first hand that we DO NOT pay our monthly bills via money from either of our parents, we are careful about every penny we spend (ok, so me more than the hubby) and make sure our bank account can support our spending....we don't have the luxury of having an unlimited bank account at our disposal...not that it is any of your business, so quit trying to make it yours!

4. Posting stuff to various internet sites instead of being brave enough to say it to someone's face...that's just logical...if you have nothing nice to say keep your trap shut, or am I showing my age there...I was always told "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" and definately don't spread stuff you know nothing about

5. Here's one that will more than likely upset a few....Teenage mothers! So 99% of the teen moms I've come across in my life so far (and I can be sure of that number because there's only one that I can say did an amazing job and I am super proud of...and she had TWINS) aren't mature enough to handle their own lives much less the life of someone that relies on you 24/7 ...for that matter there are probably a good number of 20 somethings that don't have it together enough to have kids and they are doing it too....A very wise woman once told me that if you wait to have kids until you can afford them you'll never have kids, but that didn't mean you should have kids before you're equipped well enough to handle the stress, money and and basic necessities for that baby. Even having your first kids in your later 20's comes with a learning curve, but the more experienced you are at life the better equipped you are to handle that learning curve. 

6. People that treat newborns as barbies and cabbage patch kids...Newborns don't like dressup! There is a very good reason that most of the teeny clothing is in the form of jumpers, pj's or whatever you want to call them...new babies don't want to wear blue jeans! 

7. Don't tell me to put my baby in daycare unless you're the one directly affected by my lack of income. So hubby and I go round and round about this one often....but when it comes down to it we both agree it's better to keep the baby at home to keep her as well as possible. Daycares are breeding grounds for viruses...this I know...there was a daycare provider in the family for MANY years and I saw this first hand! For anyone that wants to tell me this in the near future imagine holding your child in your arms and them having a seizure, and the only explanation numerous doctors can give you is that they are caused by the rapid onset of a fever, which comes with almost every thing kids catch until they are school age and their body's thermostat resets, then YOU can tell me to put my baby in daycare!

8. Decided against this one....it would point too many fingers...

and last but not least, if you don't like the results of using your mouth, keep it shut! I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around so everything that you do or say now could come back threefold in the future. I try not to be a mean spirited, angry person, and I don't like it when people try to make me that way! 

Sorry Jodi...I know you're a regular on checking in....Just had to get that off my chest!

0 comments: