So that house that I've been eluding to.....

I can't wait! I've already got plans for the inside....especially all of the oak, NOT a fan! Besides, with a contemporary outside, who wants a traditional inside? Hubby is not excited about me going to work on it either, he's afraid it's going to end up a rainbow inside, and it most definately will not, well except for maybe syd's room, she needs something awful girly! Oh yeah, and those mint green shutters, expect those gone within moments of me getting the keys, they are the ugliest things ever....they might return in a white version, depending on how bare the front looks with nothing. I'm going to go to work on the picture in photoshop and do a conceptual of what I'd like to do to it when we add on.....Someday.
Have a great weekend! I know I will, the wait is already killing me and we just came to an agreement yesterday afternoon!

0 comments: