Happy Rainy day! I can't remember October ever being this cold! I don't mind the rain/snow if it wasn't so darn cold. I'm still crossing my fingers everything works out with the new house, hubby has been worried since the day he got his pre-approval something will go wrong, I keep telling him to relax. Besides if he wants something to do he can clean up the water in our entry that comes with every snow and rain....it sure is getting old!

Two new things today....well, maybe three. If you notice to the side there's a new picture or two....you should be able to click on them and go straight to my now open etsy shop! Happy shopping! Hats are the other new thing....this one is hot off the sewing machine and awful cute as well...


Hubby says Syd is either going to have a lot of hats, or I am going to have to start sewing my fingers off, so we'll see which way this goes!

Here's a funny for the nice gloomy day. Sydney has been rather obsessed with daddy's socks lately, and this is how she dressed today (her obsession with my shoes is nothing new, I normally have to hunt around the house to pair them up)


isnt this how you'd dream of going out in public? I'm guessing she won't be a stylist when she grows up!

0 comments: