It's really not a good thing when she won't take a nap....

case in point! That's what was going on when I could hear her on the monitor so I knew she was still awake but something was occupying her time....

We took advantage of the fairly nice weather today to clean up all the leaves in our yard, take the outside toys down so they're easier moved.....and carve pumpkins. Hopefully these guys fair better than the blow up pumpkins we started with outside. Syd had to be persuaded to stick her hand inside the pumpkin the first time, but she decided it wasn't near as bad as it looked...






She's awful cute next to the pretty pumpkins! We started with 3 but when I picked one of them up half of the pumpkin stayed on the carpet, so not only do I have the carving mess to clean up, I get to shampoo carpet as well! At least I know where the funky smell was originating from now!

0 comments: