How much do you think I could physically fit into a 48 hour period of time? Here's the list....Senior pictures, a birthday party, Once Upon a Child, Fabric Store Plato's Closet and whatever else I please...Possible? Yet to be determined....did I mention all of these activities are 2 hours from my house? I said I needed a distraction from the 20 days before we close, but it would have been so much better all spread out!

Syd is living life like normal, but looking at me curiously as I continue to pack stuff that we don't use at least once a week like I'm going nuts. I figure the more I do now, the less hectic it will get the weekend before the big move! If only I could figure out how to clean all the carpets between now and then without causing some major chaos in the house!

Here's another picture I've played with a little bit....the original was horribly lit, sun in your eyes, washed out, and not very appealing, but I'm rather partial to the end result!

0 comments: