Whew....again! We're still waiting for the house, well not waiting, waiting on the bank now, everything on our end is pretty much done, we agreed to what the appraiser suggested we try to get fixed, we got a response, and the biggest thing was taken care of, so another hurdle crossed. Did I mention I SUCK at hurdles, last time I tried getting my rear end over one of those I fell flat of my face!

I was looking at the calendar the other day....the last two years I've done Thanksgiving dinner for my family in my house....that gives me no more than 10 days to get completely unpacked between when we need to be out of our rental and when I have to have a big 'ol turkey cooked nice golden brown in what will hopefully be my appliance filled kitchen, anyone see any potential red flags there? We can't go order appliances for the house until we close on the loan because it could screw the loan up if we apply for no interest, and we want black appliances which in most cases have to be ordered and take up to 2 weeks to get....yep BIG RED FLAG!!! Oh well, we're going to go for it anway, worst case scenario hubby borrows a turkey cooker from a friend and we do it without a stove! The good news is I should have PLENTY of space for everyone this year!

I worked on another hat today, so that brings a grand total to 2....with a few minor adjustments of those two to make it 4...not bad for this 'ol lady!

My blaze orange boys' hat....which could be girls too, but I'd pick a different color

Ok, on this one think flaps down and girly colors for girls....and another way for a boy is put a fake bill on the front that is always flipped against the hat, and voila, kiddie hunting hat!



This one is the same as the pink hat in the other picture....almost, the brim on it was too square acoording to hubby, so that was removed and re-configured but I put it on Syd without one and I must say it's awful cute as is too....so Style number 3...I think...(Jodi...note the decorative artwork behind the head...see my baby scribbles decorates things she's not supposed to as well)


Same hat as above with the new brim, and it's a keeper!

Hopefully I'll get another style or two that I have in mind done this weekend while grandma is here and get them to etsy before monday....They're getting easier as they go, the sewing machine and I still have an occasional argument however...

0 comments: