I was slaving away on senior pictures today when I noticed something....what's the first sign a car is way too clean for it's own good?

Hey look it's a self portrait! I just happened to notice this because I was playing with the color composition of the picture, otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever noticed. Is that another sign? Maybe that I've been looking at pictures of the same thing for WAY too long? I do believe I'm down to one announcement and color correcting, unless I see something that makes me want to go wild in one of the pictures. That means I've got 3 announcements down and a couple of photos messed with.

And on that note, Syd just unplugged her monitor, which if par for the course today is NOT a good thing. So far we've emptied the pullups out of the bag, emptied lotion all over the nightstand (original location on top of a dresser, so either there are elves helping, or she has a new trick), thrown her sippy cup at me as I've walked out the door and downright refused to take a nap! Apparently the quick 30 minute one will have to do!

0 comments: