So after my quick 5 minute chance at flipping and flopping the picture of the house, here's what I got...

Ok ok, I know, I went to college for this stuff, so gimme a break on the ugliness of the photoshop work....I said I only had about 5 minutes. So, a lot of moving, and smearing and so forth later, here's the general idea. I'm seeing something over the front door yet, I just don't know what....the actual front door is the one that's still white...confusing I know. And I'm thinking bay window next to the door and use the current window in the second story. I love the location, love the view (right now unobstructed by anything but cows) and it's NEW! So I can stand to do a few things to make it mine. We passed the inspection today without any major problems so that's another check off the list.....now it just needs to appraise for what we paid and we're at home run! Maybe it will actually be mine yet....while chatting with the inspector today, found out his brother is a builder and asked if my idea was possible and he said absolutely....and even told me to get all my ducks in a row BEFORE we call a builder...YES!, I was told to be anal! Normally I get in trouble for the perfectionism, but this time it's totally needed....HAH!, so there! It's not like we bought a teeny house, we just don't want to move again until it's to an acreage, so we're planning on expanding this one when the need arises to fit under the roof and still keep my studio.

So, on a note other than the house, tomorrow I finish my first senior session, then go to work with my trusty pen and voila...fancy pictures! Next up...home to do baby bros' pictures....whenever I mention them he says "I thought and thought and then forgot" so he's in for a surprise some weekend when I show up camera in tow and tell him to go pick out some fancy duds and lets get the show on the road! Oh to be a big sister....I kinda like the bossy part ;)

0 comments: