I think my head is in the same predicament as the weather....groggy, I'm seriously stuck today! And I blew the second fuse in our house in 3 days....and we haven't blown a single one to this point and moved in 6 months ago! I am thinking I need to stick with the cleaning and condensing of baby clothes into tote boxes for the day, and maybe I'll have a spark of inspiration tomorrow!

Here's a prototype of one of my hats....actually this kind of had was my inspiration, I think they are absolutely adorable! My mom is hopefully saving my behind, and sending me the foot to her sewing machine so I can get to work on these, I'm almost dying with anticipation, and it's a good distraction from staring at pictures all day! My little model is quite cute, don't you think?

I'm off to repack some totes, hubby brought home the news this morning that we close on the 10th of Nov....almost a week earlier than planned, which is still a good month away, but it already sent me into panic mode!

0 comments: