I survived! I'm now 28, and don't feel any different....I knew it would happen, I just don't look forward to getting older anymore, it was fun until you hit 21 then it's a downhill slide! Other than being forced to wear a sombrero and have Happy Birthday sung to me it was a pretty boring day. Don't worry, I made a mental note, Hubby will suffer the same fate when he gets another year older as well! Those of you that know me well enough would probably be shocked to know I requested mexican on my birthday...maybe with age comes taste (there are only a handful....ok, not even that many....2 mexican restauraunts to date that I will order tacos at)

Today was back to the task at hand...I've completely fallen in love with a classic...

I love this old car! It made amazing pictures...of which I'm about 80% finished....hopefully they'll ALL be done by friday so I can start in on little bros' face when I come back!

I even finished a hat for my nieces' birthday party Sunday so make that a double check off the list. Gotta break the pictures apart somehow, right?

0 comments: